Thursday, November 20, 2008

Speak friend and enter.

The ghoul above is me, but fear not, for as luck will have it my ghoulification lasted but one halloween night.

Oh.... hello there. Here i am jumping late onto the blogwagon. why you ask? First, i don't know if its any of your business, and second, I have heard stories whispered to me when the shades are pulled that its a blog eat blog world wide web out there. Frightening to say the least. However, it has slowly come to my attention that even children have blogs....CHILDREN! Now, i don't know about you, but i for one will not have some amateurish callow bottle swallower as my pace car, recklessly guiding me down the information superhighway. So, although my body quakes with foreboding apprehension, and for nights now i have woke trembling in a cold sweat, my heart pounding in my chest like the foot of a twitterpated Thumper, I have made the difficult decision to take my first steps into electronic self-journalism. If I survive the night you may find that I will make further posts as need warrants. Note my emphasis on may.


The only other reason I can fathom I would embark on this foolhardy expedition, is that my sister already has a blog on this site......to think...my own sister..... this shall not be allowed to continue. Her one sided reporting, though "technically" 100% true, lacks the competition that our capitalist society has deemed necessary to combat the greed, corruption and sluggish innovation that almost always occurs when there is a monopoly. That threat is magnified when you realize that the blogmongering mastermind behind this savagery is none other then my sister Erinn. Well guess what.....I REALIZED.

So here it is, my trumpeting herald of truth, a harbinger for my dawning resplendence, the last bastion of hope for all who yearn for a nonnarcotic stimulant. I was tempted to refer to this site as my Sistine chapel, but that would be selling this blog short. Suffice it to say that this continuing edict will make all arts, sciences, entertainments and histories but ramshackle remmants of a past best forgotten. Antediluvian and archaic, these relics will fade unnoticed as the eyes of humanity become transfixed on the euphoria that has just now materialized.
Ash blog durbatulûk, Ash blog gimbatul.
Ash blog thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

2 comments:

Kyle said...

That makes you a Blogûl.

Can I be a daughty farming Hobbit?

I'll grumble and shake my tightly curled earthen mop of hair slowly when I hear of how local rapscallions made off with several bags of my famous onions. Fie and fum on those cads and currs!

Kyle said...

And a curse on their tomfoolery!